Are you tired of synchronizing your product details on 1ShoppingCart.com and your WordPress site?
Well, help is just a click away.
Our new WordPress plugin lets you enter a WordPress short-cut code into your page or post and then the page gets populated by the 1ShoppingCart.com (1SC) API. Because the plugin uses the 1ShoppingCart.com API, your 1SC account must have the API enabled.
Our WordPress Plugin For 1ShoppingCart enables easy management of your product detail pages in WordPress
Our WordPress Plugin For 1ShoppingCart works on pages or posts. You only need to enter the short-cut code [es1sc_pdetails prd_id=XXXXXX] on the page or post and the plugin does the rest of the work.
Let’s say that you have a product with the 1ShoppingCart id of 6216791. You simply create a new page or post and enter [es1sc_pdetails prd_id=6216791] where you would like the product details to appear.
Unfortunately, because Bundled Offers are not really products, the API does not support any bundled offers that are in the catalog. Bundled products would have to be maintained manually on the WordPress site.
The 1ShoppingCart.com fields queried and displayable are:
- Product Name
- Product Image
- Short Description
- Long Description
- Product SKU
- Product Price – will display the Sale Price if the product is marked on sale in 1ShoppingCart.com
1ShoppingCart.com Preparation Before Plugin Installation
Directions to enable the API for your 1ShoppingCart.com account can be found at –
A short video stepping you through the configuration process can be found at –
Login to your WordPress dashboard.
Click on the Add New link under Plugins.
Click on the Upload link once on the Plugins page.
Upload the zip file you received after your purchased out plugin.
Expand the the Settings section and click on the 1SC Settings link.
You will be presented with the screen below where you will enter the plugin configuration elements:
- Merchant ID
- Your 1ShoppingCart.com Merchant ID. 1ShoppingCart.com displays your Merchant ID in the upper left side of their site after login just below their logo.
- Merchant Key
- Your 1ShoppingCart.com Merchant Key. Your key can be found under My Account | API Settings.
- API URI
- Your 1ShoppingCart.com API URI. The API URL is usually https://www.mcssl.com
- No Image URL
- This image would be used on the product details display when an image has not been uploaded to 1ShoppingCart.com for the product. Please enter the full path of the image – for example – /images/no-photo-available.jpg.
- Add to Cart Image URL
- What Add To Cart image are you using for customers to click on to add the product to your 1ShoppingCart.com shopping cart? Enter the path to this image – for example – /images/add-to-cart.jpg.
- Buy Now URL
- Your 1ShoppingCart.com URL
usually something like https://www.equalserving.com/fluvannamg/?cmd.php when you are using 1ShoppingCart.com domain masking.
- Product Detail Format
- Enter the formatting you would like to use for your product details. The default formatting follows.
<div class="product"> #ProductImage <div class="product_details"> <p class="description">#ShortDescription</p> #ProductPrice </div> <h3 style="clear: both;">Full Description</h3> #LongDescription <p class="sku">#ProductSku</p> </div>
- Product List Item Format
- Enter the formatting you would like to use for your product listings. The default formatting follows.
<div class="product"> <div style="display:block;float:left;width:250px;"> #ProductImage <a style="display:block;text-align:center;" href="/store/#ProductHyphenName">More info</a> </div> <div style="float:left;display:block;width:300px;"> <span class="product_name">#ProductName</span> <br /> <span class="product_details"> <span class="description">#ShortDescription</span> <span class="sku">#ProductSku</span><br /> <span class="price">#ProductPrice</span><br /> <span class="buy-now">#BuyNow</span> </span> <div style="clear:both;"> </div> </div> </div> <div style="clear:both;"> </div>
If you use the default formatting with the suggested CSS, the layout will look like the screen shot below –