If you see an error message in the WordPress Admin panel stating that the plugin is unable retrieve tag lists from ActiveCampaign. Please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you have enabled Log API Data – Log API Data Enable Logging of API calls to ActiveCampaign.
- Reload the plugin’s settings page.
- Under the WooCommerce menu in the sidebar, you will see an item Status, click on that item.
- Once on the Status pages, you will see four (4) tabs running along the top of the page. Click on the Logs tab.
- The log files are listed in the Drop Down List box by function and date. Our plugin’s log files will begin with ‘activecampaign-YYYY-MM-DD.’
- Select the latest activecampaign log from the dropdown and click the View button.
- Open a new ticket here and copy the contents of the log into the ticket.