You’ve read all the articles about how easy life will be when you automate your mail series but you just haven’t gotten around to doing it or you’re just confused about where to start. No worries, that’s why we created this ‘Build ActiveCampaign Automation’ service – to help you! We’ve worked with enough people to know that building out an automation can be overwhelming.
We have extensive knowledge in marketing automation and specifically with ActiveCampaign. The folks at ActiveCampaign have built an intuitive interface that makes building your automation easy but still you may not know where to start or just don’t have the time to do it yourself.
We will set up an automated process that begins with the trigger you specify, i.e. form submission, activity in another platform or tagging of a contact, and begins a sequence of up to 6 emails to your contact.
Some examples of email automation:
- Welcome a new customer to your products and/or services. A prospect inquired about your product. Now send them a series of emails showcasing your product with a few testimonials and then perhaps a discount coupon at the end of the series.
- Order tracking. Let your customer know you care about them even after the order is placed. Send them periodic emails each time an update is made to their order status – Complete, Shipped, In Transit and then Delivered. There is nothing more frustrating than placing an order and then not hearing a word about it.
- Stay Engaged. Keep track of last order dates so when your customer does not place an order in the usual two week interval, your automation can send out a reminder. If you still do not hear back, send a survey – ask question about their satisfaction with your product. Find out why they are not coming back.
These are just a few examples of how our ‘build ActiveCampaign automation’ service can help you keep your customers engaged with your product while not overwhelming your day.
The automation will consist of up to 6 emails for which you provide the copy/content.
Tasks Not Included:
- Image creation and/or editing
- ActiveCampaign changes outside of this one automation