Our new Free WordPress plugin for 1ShoppingCart.com lets you enter a WordPress short-cut code into your page or post and then the page gets populated by the 1ShoppingCart.com (1SC) API. Because the plugin uses the 1ShoppingCart.com API, your 1SC account must have the API enabled.
Our Free WordPress Plugin For 1ShoppingCart enables you to easily list your full products catalog or a portion of the product catalog on pages or posts using a simple WordPress shortcode.
Our Free WordPress Plugin For 1ShoppingCart works on pages or posts. You only need to enter the WordPress shortcode [es1sc_prodlist] or [es1sc_prodlist prd_ids=”XXXXXX01,XXXXXX02,XXXXXX03,XXXXXX04″] on the page or post and the plugin does the rest of the work.
Let’s say that you want to list a product category on a specific page or post. You simply create a new page or post and enter [es1sc_prodlist prd_ids=”XXXXXX01,XXXXXX02,XXXXXX03,XXXXXX04″] where XXXXXX01. XXXXXX02, etc is the 1ShoppingCart ids of the products you want listed on that page. It is that simple.
Unfortunately, because Bundled Offers are not really products, the API does not support any bundled offers that are in the catalog. Bundled products would have to be maintained manually on the WordPress site.
The 1ShoppingCart.com fields queried and displayable are:
- Product Name
- Product Image
- Short Description
- Product SKU
- Product Price – will display the Sale Price if the product is marked on sale in 1ShoppingCart.com
1ShoppingCart.com Preparation Before Plugin Installation
Directions to enable the API for your 1ShoppingCart.com account can be found at –
A short video stepping you through the configuration process can be found at –
Login to your WordPress dashboard.
Click on the Add New link under Plugins.
Enter 1Shoppingcart as the search term and click Search Plugins button.
Click the Install link under the Free WordPress Plugin For 1ShoppingCart.com published by EqualServing.com
Activate the plugin.
Expand the the Settings section and click on the 1SC Settings link.
You will be presented with the screen below where you will enter the plugin configuration elements:
- Merchant ID
- Your 1ShoppingCart.com Merchant ID. 1ShoppingCart.com displays your Merchant ID in the upper right corner of their site after login. It will look something like –
Welcome back, user_name! Merch ID: 99999
- Merchant Key
- Your 1ShoppingCart.com Merchant Key. Your key can be found under My Account | API Settings.
- API URI
- Your 1ShoppingCart.com API URI. The API URL is usually https://www.mcssl.com
- No Image URL
- This image would be used on the product details display when an image has not been uploaded to 1ShoppingCart.com for the product. Please enter the full path of the image – for example – /images/no-photo-available.jpg.
- Add to Cart Image URL
- What Add To Cart image are you using for customers to click on to add the product to your 1ShoppingCart.com shopping cart? Enter the path to this image – for example – /images/add-to-cart.jpg.
- Buy Now URL
- Your 1ShoppingCart.com URL
usually something like https://www.equalserving.com/?cmd.php when you are using 1ShoppingCart.com domain masking.
- Product List Item Format
- Enter something like the following in this field and your output will look like the image that follows it –
<div class="product"> <div style="display:block;float:left;width:250px;">#ProductImage</div> <div style="float:left;display:block;width:300px;"> <span class="product_name">#ProductName</span> <br /> <span class="product_details"> <span class="description">#ShortDescription</span> <span class="sku">#ProductSku</span><br /> <span class="price">#ProductPrice</span><br /> <span class="buy-now">#BuyNow</span> </span> <div style="clear:both;"> </div> </div> <div style="clear:both;"> </div> </div>